Thursday, September 2, 2010

I'm Chatting Live Tonight, Thursday the 2nd, at 9:30 MST! (Never you mind. It's over!)

So BlogFrog has done it again and has announced their new live chat feature in community forums! So let's do it!

At 9:30 MST tonight, Thursday the 2nd, I will be available to chat with all of you about anything you want. We could share homemaking tips, parenting ideas, or even talk about some of the difficult things I write about, like depression, mourning and suicide. Or... we could just share tidbits about our day to day living with each other!

To join the live chat at 9:30, just click HERE, and I'll be there! Looking forward to it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did it go?

Anonymous said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You ~Ron