Sunday, December 26, 2010

Homemaker Monday: Vacationing

I'm still on vacation, so rather than posting a homemaking tip, I'm going to excuse myself and just post some skiing pics of the kids. Happy Holidays and thanks so much for your links and visits!

The 21-year-old girl...

PhotobucketPhotobucket

21-year-old girl's boyfriend, who claims this is his best side....

Photobucket

I won't tell you if I agree.

The 15-year-old girl...

Photobucket

The 14-year-old boy...

Photobucket

The 10-year-old boy...

Photobucket

The 8-year-old girl...

Photobucket

The 4-year-old boy...

Photobucket

Twin A...

Photobucket

Twin B, on left, suffering from frigidity...

Photobucket

Baby Hippo, who looks somewhat absurd in this photo...

Photobucket

Almost all of us, including my sister with the PhD., who made this ski trip possible...

Photobucket

Twin B, watching his older siblings slide down a hill on inner tubes of an evening...

Photobucket

Now it's YOUR turn! Just link up anything homemaking and share your know-how. Thanks again!




P.S. My sister and I are finally getting skinnier!
See how we're doing it HERE! :)

7 comments:

alessandra said...

Baby H ( I don't write Hippo because I don't want him to grow some complex ) seems really pissed off ;)
Have a great time dear!

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Haha, Ale! Yes, I think he was sharing the same frigidity problem as his brother! Plus, he doesn't like that huge coat. It obstructs his movements. :)

Andrea said...

Your family is beautiful!
I shared my recipe for Pecan Pie Cookies. It is a gluten free recipe, but can be made with "regular" flour instead.
Happy New Year!

Mrs Happy Homemaker said...

What beautiful pictures you got of your bunch!

Anonymous said...

Looks like FUN!! Kids all look GREAT!

Kristin said...

LOL about the boyfriend.

Came away suprisingly uplifted, seeing all of those beautiful, precious humans that you've created (or helped, anyway). Looks like a lot of fun.

Victoria Anne said...

I love that 21 year old girl... she needs to contact me. I MISS HER.