Tuesday, January 27, 2009

How the Still-Crawling, 11-Month-Old Twins Babysit Each Other

This video is pretty much the same thing repeated for 3 minutes. Once you've seen the first 30 seconds, that's basically what you'll get for the next 2 and a half minutes, with some added attempted hair pulling and a short tug-of-war.



I am pleased to list this post @...
5 Minutes For Mom's "Wordless Wednesday",
Wordless Wednesday dot com, and
Shannon's "Works For Me Wednesday".


If you liked this post and would like to join me here on a regular basis via email or other reader, please...
Subscribe

(You'll be helping to pay for at least one of the nine kid's college tuition.)
OR... bookmark or share this post by clicking the little beauty below... Thank you for your visit!

15 comments:

Pam said...

This is the most precious thing I've ever witnessed! Adorable.

Anonymous said...

They are so cute!

The Mom said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that was so cute. They are getting so big. Funny to see him pushing him around...2 cute.

Unknown said...

How cute! Mine did the same thing at that age with one of their push trucks. It's the sweetest thing ever to see!!!!! And just wait until they are a little older...the hair pulling will get SO much worse I am afraid to say. But it will be short lived thankfully since there are 2 of them. They seem to learn quickly from each other it's not so much fun. :)

Untypically Jia said...

Aww, how adorably precious!

BarbaraJo said...

That is the cutest thing EVER!! They are getting to be so much fun. I want twins now.

Anonymous said...

Aww, they are too cute!!!! I love it, and their little legs. Don't worry they will be walking before you know it. My boys didn't offically walk until exactly 13 months, now 1 month later they are everywhere with all the bruises to prove it.

Carla said...

Precious! Love the little 'singing' going on! Sweet babies (and daughter;)

Anonymous said...

Omg, sooo cute!!! I hope my babies will babysit each other like that too!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I love it!
-Kim

Dusty (To the Moon and Back) said...

That is just precious!

Anonymous said...

They are so cute!!! i hope i have twins someday :)

L2L said...

That is sooo funny!!!! If I had no idea how many children you had I would know, by that video, you had more than 3 or that you weren't even in the house when this was taped. LOL. I'm often accused of letting my children do more than "other mom's" would ever let their CHILD do. And I always say, yeah wait till you have another, the rules change. he-he

Emily said...

Sooo adorabe. I'm thinking at this age it might be easier to have two, rather than one, if they can babysit each other.