Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Winner of the $25 Amazon Gift Card is......

First let me apologize for not posting this when I said I would, on July 31st. I guess my super-fun vacation (see THIS post and THIS post) distracted me from my important tasks at hand. So, please forgive me. ANYWAYS.....the winner of July's photo caption contest is.....

Cheryl at The House That Love Built!

Cheryl, I would have already sent you your card, but I can't find your email address on your site, so just email it to me and start your stopping! Thanks for all your awesome comments on my blog and I hope you get yourself something nice!

If you liked this post and would like to join me here on a regular basis via email or other reader, please...
Subscribe

(You'll be helping to pay for at least one of the nine kid's college tuition.)
OR... bookmark or share this post by clicking the "Add This" button below... Thank you for your visit!

1 comment:

Cheryl B. said...

Jen, I don't know if you got my email about his or not ... so - my email address is pink bunnies (at) sbc global (dot) net - and I did find a way to add it to our xanga site ;-}
I have never had an Amazon gift card before - anything I need to know about using it?

THANK-YOU in advance for my new treasures ;-D