Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Please join us RIGHT NOW for the "Questions About Mormonism" Live Chat!

NOTE: If you are here for the...

...weekly blog carnival, you are in the right place! Just please scroll down to the next post. Thank you!

Welcome to the "Questions About Mormonism" weekly chat.


(Painting by J. Kirk Richards, one of my favorite artists. I love how Christ's eyes stand out in this painting.)

If you would like to participate, or just "lurk", please just click on the "COMMENTS (SHARE YOURS!)" link at the bottom of this post and leave your comment in the comment window or just read what others have to say. I will be sitting here by my computer from 10:00 AM until 11:45 MST to share my beliefs as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, or, as we are otherwise known, a Mormon.

Today's message features images of love put to the tune of a popular Mormon hymn taken from the following scriptures in John chapter 13...

   34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye alove one another; as I have loved you, that ye also blove one another.

  35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have alove one to another. 

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did....


Now let's chat!

1 comment:

The Larsen's said...

You might put a link on your site to www.mormon.org. People can go there and click on Chat with a Representative, and speak to a missionary 24/7.