Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Two Self-Improvements

As promised a few days ago, HERE is the link to the article about how to get everybody to like you. My mother and I had fun studying every point to make sure we perform each of the suggestions in our everyday interactions, then she questioned why people still don't like her, and I told her she was ridiculous and that everybody likes her, then we evaluated people we don't like to see if they practiced any of the suggested tips, and they don't, so we said now we understand why we don't like them. It was very enlightening.

And here is something I came across at THIS blog just now, and it made me think of a lot of people in my life, including myself. Could it be you? Take a look...

Photobucket

So simple. Let's all get happy.

Today on my other blogs...
-life in mexico {and other places} a picture a day: {a horseback ride}
-365 Days of TV-Free Toddler Time: No-Cost Arcade Time!
-Fotografia Colonia: Savannah - 9 Days Old

5 comments:

alessandra said...

Even though I don't want to be liked by everybody, I checked the site.
Interesting list, I think that I fulfill most of the points, 'xcept may be...sorry what was your name?
Ah yes! Jen.
Terrible mamory.
:p

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Haha, Alessandra! I try to remember people's name because I learned that in sales, if you say their name a lot, you are more likely to make the sale. I guess the same goes for making people like you!

singlemormonchick said...

brilliant! i was happy to see that i am pretty good at all 21 points-i guess that is why i am so ADORED in general(you feel the sarcasm,right?)and i love the happiness guide. change. what a kick in the pants, but its true! now to figure out what to change. thanks for this awesome post!

Jb said...

I really liked #15...about respect. That was the big thing that attracted me to my husband almost 20 years ago...he was always respectful of EVERYONE, even if it seemed like they didn't deserve it. Needless to say, everyone loves the guy.

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.