Sunday, January 2, 2011

Homemaker Monday: Ocean Spray Cranberry Nut Bread

Welcome to the 115th weekly edition of...


Thank you for joining us! If you're new to this carnival and would like to enter your post, please check HERE for the rules and regs.

YOURS: This week's "YOURS" goes to Merrisa at "Little House on the Prairie Living" for her post on homemade saltines! I'm always seeking recipes for store-bought products that I can make at home, and what with it being soup season and all, I'm looking forward to trying Merrisa's recipe...

Photobucket

Thank you so much, Merrisa, for linking up to Homemaker Monday and we'll look forward to hearing more from you in the future. And don't forget to grab the "I Was Featured" button from my left sidebar. :) For Merrisa's recipe, click HERE.

MINE: My post this week is real simple. I'm going to direct you to the link for Oceanspray's Cranberry Nut Bread recipe. It's right HERE. Our family has been using this recipe for decades and I wanted to share it with you. I just had a piece, and it was heaven.

On a side note, just in case you're wondering, due to the optimal health program my sister and I have been doing over the holiday season, I didn't gain any weight over Christmas and New Years! I think this is like the first time EVER in my life that that has happened. If you'd like to know more, email me at mom2my9 (at) gmail (dot) com or go to my Take Shape For Life website HERE. Thank you!

OURS: Okay, now it's your turn! What homemaking tips, recipes, or how-tos do you have for us today? Can't wait to see! Thanks for your visits and links and I hope you have a wonderful Homemaker Monday!




P.S. My sister and I are finally getting skinnier!
See how we're doing it HERE! :)

5 comments:

April J Harris said...

Merrisa's homemade saltines sound wonderful, and it was perfect timing for you to link to the cranberry nut bread 'cause I have some fresh cranberries to use up! Thank you for hosting Homemaker Monday and Happy New Year!

Kristi said...

Hi, I'm a new follower. All the recipes sound yummy. Thanks for hosting!

Kristi @
Veggie Converter

Mrs Happy Homemaker said...

I think that the cranberry bread looks spectacular. I LOVE cranberries! :)

A little bit of everything said...

I'm a new follower. So many wonderful and delicious recipes to check out.
Thanks for hosting this event.

Best wishes,
Roxana

Merissa said...

Thanks so much for featuring me! I hope you enjoy the recipe!