Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Neat Way to Feed a Baby a Banana

And when I say neat, I mean that you are only left with a spoon to wash when you are finished. I was introduced to this method by my babysitter, this lovely lady...

Photobucket

(This photo was taken about a year ago.)

It's so simple, I am puzzled as to why I had never thought of it before. I guess I can't think of everything. So here's what you do.

1. Grab a banana.
2. Cut it in half with a sharp knife.
3. With a baby spoon, scoop out tiny pieces of the banana directly from the banana skin, like so...

Photobucket

4. Feed it to a super-cute baby, like so...

Photobucket

This is all the mess you'll have left when you're done...

Photobucket

I don't know why I think this is so fascinating, but I do. And I have even found the older kids walking around the house eating a banana out of it's skin with a spoon. Perhaps this is what happens when one doesn't get TV.

Anyways, you're welcome!

Oh, and don't forget that you only have like 7 hours if you want to get the $20 Amazon gift care for only $10! Go HERE and good luck!


P.S. My sister and I are finally getting skinnier!
See how we're doing it HERE! :)

6 comments:

alessandra said...

Wow, I never thought about it too.
But if you think it's the same way we eat kiwis.
Baby is super cute indeed!

Diana said...

We eat so many fruits like that, why not banana too, right? :)

Unknown said...

Your babysitter is brilliant!

kayla said...

absolutely brilliant, have to log this away for a few months...

Toyin O. said...

wow, great tip, thanks for sharing.

Brian + Cheryl B. said...

This is ingenious!! Seeings how grand baby #2 is on it's way ( :-> ) I shall have need to remember this!

As you know I get your postings via email (thanks for allowing us that option!). I just forwarded this particular posting to a whole bunch of people whom either have little ones, or grand babies.

Who's the cutie your son is feeding the banana to in the one picture?