Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Flowers of John's Gardens

I don't know if I adore John's flower gardens so much because they are reminiscent of Cancun holidays, where we spent our honeymoon, and John would take me by hand and bring me to the nearest hibiscus plant, pluck off a bloom and tenderly tuck it behind my ear, or just because they make me happy as I admire them through the window while I work at the kitchen sink. Either way, John's flowers bring me joy multiple times each day.

The following photos were taken last week by myself and the 16-year-old girl. I don't know the names of all of the flowers, so I'm posting them without captions. Thanks, again, John, for the large and small things you do for our family. I love you. :)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket






2 comments:

Brian + Cheryl B. said...

Morning Jen ;->

While I like all of your pictures, I think the second one down is absolutely beautiful!!! You should frame it and put it on your night stand so you can see them year round!

The Fisher's said...

I need your gardner to visit here :)