Sunday, November 14, 2010

Homemaker Monday: My Top 10 Delicious Finger Foods for Game Day!

I am honored to have been chosen by BlogHer to write a post on my favorite things about getting ready for NFL game day! And it has nothing to do with watching men in tight pants run around on a tiny TV screen. Included in my post are my top ten favorite finger foods, which are perfect for setting out on the coffee table and chowing down on while watching the game with your fam and friends! And of course, all of my recipes are typed up on Key ingredient's cute little recipe cards for easy printing. Also, there are tons of prizes up for grabs, including one worth $10,000! Please come see HERE. Thank you!
 

Okay, now it's your turn! What great homemaking tips do you have for us today? Thank you so much for you links and visits and I hope you have a wonderful Homemaker Monday!



PSSST! To find great deals on fun stuff to do in your area, go HERE!

7 comments:

Katie Riddle said...

Congrats on the Blogher thing!

Pati @ A Crafty Escape said...

Th link to the recipes is not working for me.

Anonymous said...

oh, no, the link isn't working and now I get to wonder about what fun snacks you have posted.

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Oops! Thanks for the correction, guys! It's fixed now!

Elsa said...

Congrats on the Blogher and thanks for hosting!

alessandra said...

You don't like football, you like to prepare delicious finger food, hence you are my hero(ine?) ;)

a moderate life said...

Hello! Congratulations on blogher for sure! Whoo hoo i love when bloggie friends shine! I am linking up a recipe for turnips in mustard sauce from mark bittman. Since I love turnips, I want to share them with everyone! All the best, alex