Monday, May 23, 2011

Homemaker Monday

I'm not going to lie. I spent last night saying good-bye to some dear friends who are moving, friends who have changed my life, and I didn't, nor do I plan to write my Homemaker Monday post this morning. However, for those of you who aren't in mourning, here is Homemaker Linky! If this is your first time, please feel free to dig through your archives and link anything homemaking! Have a wonderful day!



P.S. My sister and I are finally getting skinnier!
See how we're doing it HERE! :)

6 comments:

PC said...

...Remember this quote ..."Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends." by Richard Bach... Love PC

Unknown said...

Thanks again for hosting!! I posted my whole wheat banana bread recipe.
Amber

Denise @ Creative Kitchen said...

Aww...saying goodbye is hard! Hugs!! Thanks for hosting! This week I'm sharing my Fresh Mex Flatbread Pizza. It's easy, tasty & light.

Denise @ Creative Kitchen

Jane said...

Take advantage of technology and stay in touch with your sweet friends! I don't Skype myself but it sure sounds like a fun way to keep in touch! :)

I added my Mini Pecan Pie Muffins today. Thanks for hosting!

Anonymous said...

Its kinda sad when someone close to us must go somewhere.Thanks for hosting and sharing your thoughts.I brought my Buttery Bar.I hope it will lighten up your appetite.Take some sweets.. have a great week

Andrea (Andreas Kitchen) said...

Goodbyes are hard!
I shared my recipe for Cinnamon Tea Cookies. This recipe is gluten free, but can be made using "regular" flour if you don't have an issue with gluten.
Thanks for hosting!