Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Images That Inspire Me

I've recently caught my kids in sweet moments that move me to remember why I love being a mom. Here they are.....

The following occurred a few days ago. Although Baby Hippo can walk down the hall alone perfectly well, some of his big brothers wanted to assist....

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Later on that day I caught Twin B in another hallway in somewhat of a pensive state...

Photobucket

I wonder what he was thinking about. Probably puppies... or dirt.

Yesterday the 9-year-old girl was feeling sick and stayed home from school. Of his own accord, the 4-year-old boy offered to make her a sandwich, served her a glass of ice water, and brought the TV tray next to the couch on which to place her meal, complete with a cloth napkin. Isn't he an angel?

Photobucket

Or maybe not?...

Photobucket

And last, some images of the 9- and 11-year-olds talking to their missionary brother on the phone. The young people who serve as missionaries for our church are able to phone home on Christmas and Mother's Day, so this is a call they anticipated for a while....

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Since it's Mother's Day here in Mexico, let me wish all of you amazing mothers out there a Happy Mother's Day! Thanks for listening. :)



P.S. I'm finally getting skinnier!

See how I'm doing it HERE! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love them ecspecially the last two!

C said...

Have I mentioned I miss your kids? Hope to see you this summer!!!!!!

C

Panamamama said...

Very sweet! Love that first pic. I can't imagine how hard it is to be away from your son for so long!