Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: How the 12-year-old Boy Puts Away Laundry



I am pleased to list this post @...
5 Minutes For Mom's "Wordless Wednesday" and
Wordless Wednesday dot com.

If you liked this post and would like to join me here on a regular basis via email or other reader, please...
Subscribe
(You'll be helping to pay for at least one of the nine kid's college tuition.)
OR... bookmark or share this post by clicking the little beauty below... Thank you for your visit!

11 comments:

Juliana said...

what a great helps :D

My WW entry this week : in HERE and HERE. Hope you have time to visit . Thanks

Corey~living and loving said...

WOW, he has a handful. :)
HappyWW!

~gail~mooselovingmamabear said...

Now there is a multi-tasker...LOL

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

too funny! Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a busy boy.

Happy WW

Anonymous said...

Funny! He's a thinker alright.

Cassie said...

haha! At least he's helping out!

Susie said...

Creative laundry!! I love it:-)

Shynea @ Penny Pinching Diva said...

At least he puts it away. :)

Meg Munson said...

Too funny! Great helper...I think he could start a business LOL!

Unknown said...

He's got a great balancing act going on there. I try to get our 16yr old son involved in the laundry. He works on his own laundry. Now I just need to get him working on the household laundry.