Monday, September 27, 2010

Homemaker Monday: Finding Peace After My Husband's Suicide

Hey Guys, before we get started with Homemaker Monday, I just wanted to let you know that on 11th Heaven's Product Reviews, where the article entitled "Finding Peace After My Husband's Suicide" is written, there are also instructions on how YOU can win a $100 Visa Gift Card. Don't forget to give it a look.

Welcome to the 105th weekly edition of...


Thank you for joining us! If you're new to this carnival and would like to enter your post, please check HERE for the rules and regs.

YOURS: Today's "YOURS" goes to Home Ever After for her post on using up a pantry stockpile! This post caught my eye because this is something I really need to do. When I do start using up forgotten ingredients, that helps me save money on my grocery bill, which makes me feel great....

Photobucket

Home Ever After tells us exactly how to do it, and I'm sure you'll love her post as much as I did. It's HERE. Thanks, Home Ever After, for linking up and we'll look forward to learning more from you in the future!

MINE: This week I am honored to say that I have been chosen by BlogHer to write a paid review for the movie Secretariat, starring Diane Lane, John Malkovich, Dylan Walsh, and James Cromwell, which will be released on October 8th. In my review I compare my struggle in overcoming the suicide of my husband nearly six years ago to how Penney Chenery overcomes almost insurmountable odds as a woman entering the field of horse racing.

I would be honored if you would hop over to my review blog and read my story, HERE, which includes a $100 Visa gift card giveaway that YOU can use to help overcome something you might be struggling with in your life. I'm thinking $100 worth of gourmet chocolate. :)

OURS: Okay, let's see what all you wonderful homemakers have for us today. Thanks so much for your visit and for linking up!



I think Linky Tools might be down right now. Please, please, PLEASE come back later to leave your link!


PSSST! To find great deals on fun stuff to do in your area, go HERE!

1 comment:

Create With Joy said...

I just discovered your blog and am delighted to join your party for the first time and add you to my list of links!

I look forward to getting to know you better and invite you to join me at Create With Joy!

Hugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

P.S. I tried to follow you thru GFC but the widget is acting up at the moment so I will try again the next time I visit your site! :-)