Tuesday, October 12, 2010

After Daybreak... Someone I'd like to introduce you to

One of my best friends in the entire world, who goes by Luvmy9 on her blog, has a son who recently became a member of the band "After Daybreak". Their most recent cover is just absolutely lovely. I'm listening to it right now, with Baby Hippo on my lap and he is watching the video in rapt awe. These boys have incredibly beautiful voices. I hope you can take a look...


"Like" After Daybreak on Facebook HERE.

Thanks for listening. :)


Today on 365 Days of TV-Free Toddler Time: Corn Shuckin' Time!

PSSST! To find great deals on fun stuff to do in your area, go HERE!

2 comments:

Luvmy9 said...

Thanks, Jen. And since you and I talked I'm trying to make sure everyone knows that my son, Drew, the blonde one, is the singer on the second verse which begins "I see skies of blue, clouds of white. I bless the day and the sacred night...". Because of the way the video was edited it doesn't appear to be him, but it is!

I hope everyone who likes it will share with their friends. And the CD will be released in November. If you want to keep up with the group they are on Facebook and their webpage is www.afterdaybreakofficial.com.
Thanks, again.

alessandra said...

Beautiful song, great voices and great video, kudos to them!