Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I've told my kids they act like pigs, but never that they look like pigs....

...until now.

The 11-year-old boy frequently does things which he feels are blog-worthy and often requests that I blog about him. It's usually my feeling, however, that the majority of housewives who read my blog won't find his antics useful or interesting, so I often decline. Not so with his latest antic, however. If nothing, it made for some interesting photography.

Here what it looks like when a boy decides to cool himself down with mud, like a pig...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thanks for the blogging inspiration, 11-year-old boy! Love ya, mud in your ears and all!


P.S. My sister and I are finally getting skinnier!
See how we're doing it HERE! :)

9 comments:

Cassie said...

I love how when you saw him covered in mud, instead of getting all upset (like I would have) you found it blogworthy and took pictures. Good for you!

vaxhacker said...

A little mud now and then is an essential ingredient for raising boys! I'll second the vote for you being a good mom by not getting upset and taking it with good grace and a sense of humor.

(oh, and it's not just housewives who read blogs, y'know...) :)

Rachel said...

oh to be a kid again! lol


Hey lots of women pay good money to look like that :)

Anonymous said...

Those eyes! I love them so much!
Grama

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Me, too, Madre!

Anonymous said...

Dirty fun! It's what boys live for...LOL

bethany said...

I looked at this at school and I burst out laughing. my friend looked over my shoulder and was like "OMG why are you laughing at that poor little child in the mud!" he totally thought that lans was a poor little Guatemalan child or something. i was like "that's my brother!" then we both laughed. it was funny.

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

That is hilarious, Beth! I'm glad we could interrupt your studies with this!

alessandra said...

Fascinating, really! ;)