Sunday, July 10, 2011

Homemaker Monday: Pay Days

Welcome to the 132nd weekly edition of...


Thank you for joining us! If you're new to this carnival and would like to enter your post, please check HERE for the rules and regs.

YOURS: This week's "YOURS" goes to K over at "Cooking With K" for her refreshing "Candied Jalapeno Mango Salsa"! The title says it all, but just in case you missed something, here, look at the photo.....

Photobucket

This looks so delicious and I can't wait to try it! Thanks so much, K, for your homemaking inspiration. I'll give a report once I make this. I know it will be a hit! We'll look forward to hearing a lot more from you in the future, and if you'd like, feel free to take the "I Was Featured" button from my left sidebar. :) For K's Candied Jalapeno Mango Salsa, click HERE.

MINE: Raising ten kids is hard work, but sometimes you have a pay day, like when the twins cooperated with an "emotions" photo shoot between slip 'n' slide runs. This is just a fun way to spend an afternoon! Here are....

The Many Faces of the Twins

Twin A...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Twin B...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Twins A and B...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

The End

Photobucket

OURS: Okay, your turn! What summery homemaking tips, ideas, recipes and how-tos do you have for us today? Even if it's not summery, that's okay... link up anyway! Thanks so much for your visits and links and have a WONDERFUL Homemaker Monday!




P.S. My sister and I are finally getting skinnier!

See how we're doing it HERE! :)

9 comments:

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

That looks like delicious salsa and your twins are so adorable.

Thank you for hosting. I am sharing my Ricotta Garlic Potatoes

Courtney said...

I think you've answered this before, but i don't know where, anyways are your twins identical?

Spray Paint Queen said...

Gorgeous photos!

Bethany said...

They have the best smiles and the cutest little teeth

Patty said...

Beautiful photos of your twins! Your salsa looks delicious :) First timer joining, thanks for hosting. I added a smoothie.

Brian + Cheryl B. said...

Hi Jen :->
The second picture down of one of the twins is just adorable!!!! Wanna snatch him up and cuddle him!

Good thing I'm getting some 'grandma time' next weekend :->

I don't care for mango, nor jalapenos.... so I'll say a "no thank you" to that.

Money4ThisNot4That said...

Raising 2 kids is hard, I can't even imagine 10. Great pics!! Thanks for hosting.

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Courtney, I think they are identical, but my husband thinks they are fraternal. The only way to find out is to get a DNA test, but we'd rather save the $600! I guess it will continue to remain a mystery!

carpet cleaning charlotte said...

That salsa looks sooo yummy!! I can't wait to try and it. And your boys are precious!!! Thanks for sharing all your great ideas!