Monday, April 28, 2008

Twin's Bath


So we have this great baby bathtub with a mesh sling that we set up on the kitchen island to bathe the babies. Since they enjoyed it so much and would spend over half an hour each splashing the warm water, I decided to give them a bath together. I had to use the big tub and wasn't sure how I would go about it in a safe manner, but I finally figured it out using a beach towel and a Sam's special towel as a head support. This has become a nightly ritual. Usually about half way through the bath, Joseph and Hyrum will link arms and stay that way for the rest of the bath. It makes adding four towels to the laundry pile each day worth it! Talk about one huge way The Lord has worked in my life! Every time I look at these precious little spirits I am so grateful for the blessing of not only one, but two healthly, beautiful baby boys! (Sorry about the red-eye in the photo.)
P.S. Joseph is on the left and Hyrum is on the right. :)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

You're right, Jen, the Lord really does bless you to just figure things out as you go, even though you have no idea how you're going to deal with another baby in the house (let alone 2!) He is really in this work of eternal families, huh? The boys are just as cute as can be.