Saturday, April 26, 2008

11th Heaven Community Blog Roll

We would love to have you join the 11th Heaven Community Blog Roll. Just follow these steps:

1. Choose which blog roll you would like to join:
-Homemaking Blogs
-General Blogs
-Carnival Blogs (You must have a regularly scheduled blog carnival to be on this roll.)


2. Grab one of our buttons below and place it on your sidebar.

3. Leave a comment here or anywhere on this blog letting us know you have linked to us, then tell us which blog roll you would like to join (1,2 or 3 above).

Once we have checked your link and approved your blog, we will add you to the roll. Please note that only the 25 most recent blogs will appear in each category, so make sure to post often! Thanks and we hope you enjoy these blogs as much as we do!

THE BUTTONS...

Small Square (125 x 125)






Small Square with my mug on it (125 x 125)






Large "Homemaker Mondays" Button (213 x 174)






Small "Homemaker Mondays" Button (125 x 104)







If you were featured on "Homemaker Mondays", feel free to take this large button...(213 x 174)






...or this small button (125 x 104)






If you liked this post and would like to join me here on a regular basis via email or other reader, please...
Subscribe
(You'll be helping to pay for at least one of the nine kid's college tuition.)
OR... bookmark or share this post by clicking the little beauty below... Thank you for your visit!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I would love to be a part of your blogroll. #1 please. I've added your button on my blog: www.homeweldinglinks.com/toddler
Thanks,
Rebecca

Tiffany said...

I would love to be a part of your homemaking blog roll, I have included on my blog a button from your site. I really enjoy reading your blog, and I feel honored to be invited! I can not wait to get to know you better!
Thank you again,
Tiff

AmyK said...

You're all linked up on my blog! Yay!

Shiloah Baker said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I always love meeting other homeschooling-LDS- mothers of large family-women! I added the button...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by and the invite. I added one of your buttons to my sidebar.

Manuela

Kristi said...

Hi,
thanks for your comments, I'd love to be on your general blogroll. Thanks for the opportunity.

Katie Webb said...

Hello, I've linked you on my blog http://beahomemaker.blogspot.com. Its nothing fancy and nothing near professional. Just a work in progress. Thanks. And I love your blog!

Katie Webb said...

I forgot to mention...the I'd like you to add me to your homemaking blogroll. Thanks again!

Dusty (To the Moon and Back) said...

I'd love it if I could join your homemaking blogroll! I already have your button on my sidebar.

earthlingorgeous said...

Hi! I already have you on my sidebar and I would love to be added on the General blogs. I also have some previous post I see appropriate for some categories. Do visit mine thanks!

CompleteLee Blogger said...

Hi,

I added your button to my sidebar and would like to be included in the general category.

I am fairly new to your site, but have enjoyed reading your posts. I especially love pictures of your wide-eyed twins. That blackberry baby was too cute!

Thanks,
Marika

www.completeleeblog.blogspot.com is my main blog.

~gail~mooselovingmamabear said...

Hi:

I'd like to be added to the Carnival Blog #3; I just started doing:
Reflection Saturdays

Thanks and I love your blog... :-)

Sarah J. said...

Hello! I would just love to be added to your blog roll! I've put one of your darling buttons on my blog. Check me out at mrsdlightful.com! Thanks!

alpinekleins said...

Hello there,

Please add me to your Homemaking Blog Roll, I'm proudly displaying your button on my sidebar. Thanks for the cute site!

www.alpinekleinbunch.blogspot.com
ME the MOM aka Kristin

Anonymous said...

Hi, I would love to be part of your blogroll "general blogs".
Your button is already on my sidebar here: http://momelo.wordpress.com
Thank you! ;)
Elodie @ Momelo's blog.

Crazy Mom of 6 said...

Oh my gosh I would love to have my blog on your blog roll I have already posted you link on mine. Probably part of your general blogs. utahgrafffamily.blogspot.com Enjoy.

EcOnomical Mom said...

I would love to join your homemaking blogroll. I already have a link to your blog in my button collection. Gladly check out my blog.

http://ec0nomicalmom.blogspot.com

Thank you so much for this opportunity.

Unknown said...

i would love to be part of your general blogroll. as a vegetarian myself, i am really enjoy your blog. i added your widget to my fave things list on my blog and added you to my bloglist. http://rebos2003.blogspot.com

Katie said...

I think my site would fit with your blogroll no. 1. If you disagree, feel free to put me in general! Actually, hopefully you'll like my stuff so much that I'll get on the blogs you love to read list... :)
www.kitchenstewardship.com
Thanks for the offer!

The Homemaking Helper said...

I would love it if you would add my blog to your blog roll! Your blog has been such an insperations to me! Thanks! www.thehomemakinghelper.com

Anonymous said...

Amazing momma, thanks for all that you share! I've got you on my blogroll, under my "living" category, but because I have a wordpress.com blog I can't do buttons. I'd love to be in your homemaking section, but if its not okay...I totally understand. Luvs to that bun in the oven, trina