Several things impressed me about this preparation....
1. He cleaned up his mess, putting all of the waffle ingredients away and wiping down the island.
2. He set out plates and forks.
3. He had the forethought to place a knife on top of the peanut butter jar to facilitate spreading.
4. He stacked the waffles so very neatly.
5. He set out not only the old bottle of syrup, but a new one as well, knowing that the giggling girls would surely run out.
13-year-old boy, you impress me!
And now, that you might know the heart of the 18-year-old boy. His facebook status on the day of the sleepover...
"11 girls under 13 years old... somebody save me."
Thanks for listening.
On 365 Days of TV-Free Toddler Time today:
It's "Go Fetch" Time! Click the pic to see.