Sunday, March 20, 2011

Homemaker Monday

I'm just going to be honest. I'm drowning in catching up with stuff since the week my mother-in-law died and I had the flu for five days and we had 21 people staying us. Thus there has been no blogging since Baby Hippo's b-day, and I don't think there will be a Homemaker Monday post from me today.

That being said, I would still LOVE to read your posts while I'm breastfeeding Baby Hippo, so go ahead and link up below! Thanks so much for your visits and links and have a great Homemaker Monday!



P.S. My sister and I are finally getting skinnier!

See how we're doing it HERE! :)

8 comments:

The Farmer's Wife said...

I wondered where you were??? I sort of figured you were catching up, I hope you are feeling better!
p.s. I missed you;)

April @ The 21st Century Housewife said...

I'm sorry to hear about your mother in law, and also that you have been sick! Take care, and thank you for hosting the linky.

Anonymous said...

Hi. Im a new blogger.Hope everythings fine now. Im your new follower. I just linked mine.

Jenna said...

Just found your blog. Thanks for hosting a party and I'm sorry for what you family is going through!

copycatcorner.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wow, you've really had a lot on your plate. Thank you so much for hostessing.

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

I am so sorry to hear about your MIL passing.

I hope you are feeling better as well and thank you so much for hosting this linky despite of all that is going on in your life.

Andrea (Andreas Kitchen) said...

I hope you are feeling better (in all ways!) and that things are getting back to normal.
I'm sharing my recipe for Pizza Flavors Stuffed Mushrooms.
Thanks for hosting!

a moderate life said...

Its so important to take the time you need to get caught up especially when you are mourning and you have so much on your plate! Hope you get things back to where you feel good again very soon. Linking up an easy barbecue beef recipe this week. All the best, Alex