Saturday, June 28, 2008

A Plug for the Blog Roll


I just installed it on my blog and I am loving it. Why? Because it's a time saver. You don't have to check every single one of your friends' blogs to see if they have updated, you just look at the roll and it tells you who updated last. I love all things that save time! If you can't figure out how to do it, just let me know, but it's really easy. If I can do it, anyone can.

Here's another plug.....WALL-E. I won't tell you anything more than the trailer does, but I will say that it has a wonderful message about the stewardship of the Earth our Father in Heaven has given us. I want to see it again, but this time alone with my husband so I won't miss any of it!

2 comments:

Amanda B. said...

I have heard of the blog roll- I will have to look into it. Do you know where you get it? I am interested- thanks for the plug to encourage me to check it out.

Thanks also for the WALL-E plug- I was wondering about it! :)

Christine said...

Please tell me how to do a blog roll - maybe that could be one of your next posts. I've wanted to figure out a way to know if anyone has posted without having to check everyone on my friends list. Please share!