Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Okay, Here's How You Do It....

A few people have been asking me how to add a blog roll to their page, so I will give a quick tutorial on this.

First, make sure you are signed in on your blog.

Next, go to "customize" at the top right corner.

When the "customize" page opens, go to "add a page element".

When the pop-up screen pops up, click on "blog list". From here, you can add the URL's of your favorite blogs.

Make sure you save it both in the pop-up window and in the "customize" window.

I hope that helps! Please let me know if anything is unclear.

3 comments:

laurice. said...

I love mine! It save a ton of time going to everyone’s blog to see if they have updated.

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

It is too cool! I just haven't done it yet! I need to, but just haven't!
Thanks for the reminder!

Betty said...

I wish I read this last night before trying to do my blog list. But somehow I figured it out and it´s great!