Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Easy Raw Homemade Applesauce

I have to tell you. This is a DELICIOUS and SUPER EASY recipe your family will love. Proof is in the fact that, again, my family scarfed this down so quickly that there were no leftovers with which to create a lovely photo. Either that, or they're just piglets. Anyway, the visual stimulation is going to have to come from google again. Here it is...

Raw Homemade Applesauce


Ingredients:

-1 Apple per person (In our case we used five apples, of three different varieties: gala, granny smith and the new "grapple" hybrid.)
-1/2 teaspoon Lemon juice per person (to preserve freshness)
-Agave nectar to taste
-Cinnamon to taste

Directions:

Step 1. Peel and core the apples

Step 2: Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.

Step 3: Consume.

How much easier and healthy could it be? I hope you love this as much as we did. Thanks for stopping by!

I am pleased to list this post @ Biblical Womanhood's "Frugal Friday". Check out her blog for TONS for great money-saving tips!
I am also pleased to list this post at...
-Tip Junkie's "Talk to me Tuesday",
-5 Minutes for Mom's "Tackle It Tuesday",
-Tammy's Recipe's "Kitchen Tip Tuesday",
-Blessed With Grace's "Tempt My Tummy Tuesday",
-Mary's "Tightwad Tuesday",
-Jen's "Tasty Tuesday"
-The Lazy Organizer's "Talk About Tuesday",
-and
Designs by Gollum's "Foodie Friday"!

If you liked this post and would like to join me here on a regular basis via email or other reader, please...
Subscribe

(You'll be helping to pay for at least one of the nine kid's college tuition.)
OR... bookmark or share this post by clicking the "Add This" button below... Thank you for your visit!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the easy recipes that you share. My family loves applesauce. This is an easy recipe that even my daughter could make.

mub said...

I always cook my applesauce so I'm all over trying this and saving myself some time *L*

Renee said...

I can't wait to try this! I make traditional, cooked applesauce and it always seems like more trouble than it's worth, no cooking, more nutrients, I'm excited about this!!

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Hey, that is easy!!! I like easy and yummy. Thanks for sharing your TMTT recipe and linking up.

Brenda said...

Sounds like a healthy dessert!