Tuesday, June 30, 2009

WW: Just how exhausting is it to get the 8 kids, including the twins, ready for church?...

This exhausting...


Alma 7:23: And now I would that ye should be humble, and be submissive and gentle; easy to be entreated; full of patience and long-suffering; being temperate in all things; being diligent in keeping the commandments of God at all times....

I am pleased to list this post at 5 Minutes for Mom's "Wordless Wednesday" and Wordless Wednesday dot com.

If you liked this post and would like to join me here on a regular basis via email or other reader, please...
Subscribe

(You'll be helping to pay for at least one of the nine kid's college tuition.)
OR... bookmark or share this post by clicking the "Add This" button below... Thank you for your visit!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Priceless...

Oonie said...

This is a truly beautiful photo! Thanks for sharing.

Kimberly Kihega said...

That is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

I AGREE PRICELESS. NICE!

alessandra said...

so beautiful....

Amanda B. said...

Oh, I love it!!! :) I sooooo understand!

Anonymous said...

Aww that is the sweetest picture ever!! I love it.