Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Please join us RIGHT NOW for the "Questions About Mormonism" Live Chat!

Good morning and welcome to our weekly "Questions About Mormonism" Live Chat!

The following is a painting by Minerva Teichert I saw for the first time in the San Antonio Temple during our holiday road trip. It is so beautiful...



If you would like to participate, or just "lurk", please just click on the "COMMENTS (SHARE YOURS!)" link at the bottom of this post and leave your comment in the comment window or just read what others have to say. I will be sitting here by my computer from 10:00 AM until 11:45 MST to share my beliefs as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, or, as we are otherwise known, a Mormon.

Today's "Mormon Message" is a powerful video about Marriage and Divorce. Please take the time to view it...



Again, thank you so much for being here and I look forward to talking with you this morning!

4 comments:

Natalie A. said...

Great message! Thanks for sharing! It's nice that you do this every Tuesday! Keep up the great work!

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Thank you so much, Natalie! I did miss a couple of Tuesdays during our holiday road trip, but it's nice to be back!

*Mirage* said...

The clip didn't say anything that was from the Bible. What about
Matthew 19:3-8
Matthew 22:23-30

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Well, Mirage, what are you addressing specifically? Is it your view that divorce should never be an option? I'm just not sure where you are coming from.