So, 'member when I said I was going to start making aprons and giving them away, because I thought that would be appropriate since I write a homemaking blog? Well, I haven't made any.
But...the good people over at Flirty Aprons dot com have made a few and THAT is what I will be giving away. THIS one, in particular....
Step 1. Announce this contest on your blog. If you are too busy, too lazy or too confused to write up a post yourself, here, you can just copy and paste the following code into a blog post and publish it...
This is what your post will look like....
11th Heaven's Homemaking Haven is giving away THIS apron!...
Click HERE to find out how to win!
Step 2. Leave me a comment on THIS post and tell me you did this.
Step 3. Email me the answers to the questions of the quiz that follows (mom2my9 [at] gmail [dot] com). Don't write the answers in the comment section of my blog or others will be tempted to cheat! If you have done steps 1 and 2 and receive the highest grade on the quiz, you will be the winner! If there is a tie for the highest grade, I will do a random drawing of those who tied.
Yes, I know this is complicated, but you get what you pay for. Plus, I really wanted to do something nice for my regular blog readers who will probably have an easy time with this quiz.
HINT: You can find all of the answers to this quiz in my September and October posts! Go to my blog archives at the bottom of my right sidebar for all the titles.
HERE'S THE QUIZ:
1. What is my favorite brand of peanutbutter?
2. What would I have named the baby I am currently gestating had he been a girl?
3. Who did my spooky internet stalker turn out to be?
4. How do I keep a single fly from bothering my sleeping babies?
5. At what recent event did I feel like a total failure?
6. I can die happy after I finish what particular task each day?
7. What feature about my husband does my grandmother particularly like?
8. What did the 14-year-old girl do during the black-out at her slumber party?
9. Which twin was lying on the floor recently while the other ran circles around him?
10. Recount one cool person we saw at McDonald's.
GREAT luck to you! This contest ends on October 31st, so you have plenty of time to research your answers!
If you liked this post and would like to join me here on a regular basis via email or other reader, please...
(You'll be helping to pay for at least one of the nine kid's college tuition.)
OR... bookmark or share this post by clicking the "Add This" button below... Thank you for your visit!