Sunday, October 11, 2009

No Homemaker Monday Due to Stomach Flu, but Here's MckLinky....

Today I won't be offering my Homemaker Monday tip as I am suffering from the stomach flu. However, because I greatly respect the time and effort many of you put into writing up your Homemaker Monday post, here is MckLinky. Thank you so much for joining us!



If you liked this post and would like to join me here on a regular basis via email or other reader, please...
Subscribe

(You'll be helping to pay for at least one of the nine kid's college tuition.)
OR... bookmark or share this post by clicking the "Add This" button below... Thank you for your visit!

11 comments:

alessandra said...

I hope you'll recover soon.

Kami said...

Oh sweetie I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well! I will make sure to keep you in my prayers :)

Kristen said...

Hope you feel better soon and that it doesn't spread through your family, too.

Anonymous said...

So sorry that you are sick. Stomach flu is the pits, and everything is worse when you are pregnant. Hope you get better soon!

Cheryl B. said...

Oh Jen, I am so-o-o sorry you have the flu, espically seeings how you are also "preggers" !!!!

Yesterday it had dawned on me that your posting about needing to ride with the window down had stated it had been a four (4) hour trip !!! Yea, sometimes I'm slow on the up take :-/. That's how long it takes us to get to B1, C2 & A's house ... MERCY!!! I was thanking the Lord that at least it hadn't been raining on you, and that while it was windy as heck, it most likely wasn't the cold penitrating fall winds we experience .... but now you have the flu. Did the one thing cause the other?

I wil be praying that it is only of the 24 hour variety!!! Those 24 hours can seem ever so much longer as it is, don't need it to keep going past that!!!

Here's a hug and a smile from a friend for your day - ;-D

Angie said...

Hope you get feeling better soon :)

Amanda B. said...

Sorry you are sick!! Hope you are better soon and that it does not hit everyone in the house! :(

Keeley said...

Stomach flu...and pregnancy...ohhhhhh my good gravy! Oh my I feel your pain. Oh my goodness you'll be in my prayers. You are living one of my worst nightmares. Hope it's all over for you soon.

Many hopes the little ones don't get it...

alessandra said...

Hi Jen how are you today? I hope better!
a big hug!

Cheryl B. said...

Mornin Jen, Any improvement? Still praying!!! ;-}

Jenn said...

I hope you feel better soon and you have someone helping with the kids so you have some peace and quiet!!!!