Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Please join us RIGHT NOW for the "Questions About Mormonism" Live Chat!

Good morning and thank you for joining us for the "Questions About Mormonism" live chat.


If you've ever had any questions about Mormon beliefs, lifestyle or doctrine, but didn't know who to ask, I'll be sitting here by my computer from 10:00 to 11:45 AM MST to chat!

I'd like to share a short video with you today about how God can teach us His doctrine no matter who we are, whether we are a child or an adult, uneducated or educated, poor or rich. I hope you enjoy it...



If you'd like to participate in our chat today, just click the "COMMENT" link below and enter your question or comment in the new window that will appear. To read my responses, just refresh the comment page as often as desired. Thank you again for joining us and I hope you have a great day!

10 comments:

Freya said...

I had a question I reeeeally wanted to ask, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was!

I will get back to you later when/if I remember.

Thanks for doing this, I personally really love learning about the "small" (or otherwise!) details about religions that it would otherwise be really hard to find out about

Kind regards,

Freya

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Haha, Freya, well I hope you remember your question soon! Thank you for leaving a comment anyways!

Keeslermom said...

Hi Jen!

This is SO not a mormon question, but....When's that new baby coming?

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Hey Beth! That's okay if it's not a Mormon question! I'm just sitting here! So, the baby is due on March 8th. I think I'm like 23 weeks along. I feel so great, like I'm not even pregnant! Every so often, though, I'll feel the little squirming in there and remember that we're baking number 10!

Shelley said...

Jen - No questions.... I'm LDS myself, but I want to thank you for your efforts in making our doctrine clear to those you "chat" with on the internet. There is so much misinformation out there.

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Shelley, you are so right about there being a lot of misinformation out there, especially in light of recent media events. I really enjoy doing this, and only wish I could get the word out more effectively! When I first started this, we had a lot more participation, but I'll keep trying!

Thanks for your comment!

NatureGirl said...

Also LDS, yes...please keep trying.

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Thanks for the support, Naturegirl! I will!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen,

I'm not Mormon (Baptist, actually) and don't really have any great questions for you regarding Mormonism... just wanted to tell you that I love your blog and mostly YOUR KITCHEN! You have fabulous style lady! :)

Anonymous said...

Whoops! Didn't mean to make that anonymous... something is wrong with my computer. Have a good day!

Catherine