Thursday, November 19, 2009

We're Giving Away $50 Worth of Toys!

Yes, just in time for the holidays! I've teamed up with ebeanstalk toys, who will be giving away TEN $50 gift certificates to their awesome on-line store.

Ebeanstalk is a website dedicated to selecting great, safe kids toys and baby toys. They rely on the opinions and feedback of bloggers and moms around the country. Also their team of child experts help to pick out learning toys...but you be the judge!

To enter, just email in a photo of your child playing with a toy, and all entries will be judged on "cuteness"! Nothing could be easier, right? However, I'm going to enter, too, and am probably going to win because there is nothing cuter than one cute baby except two cute babies! Just kidding! But seriously, here is the photo I will be sending in...



Nothing special really, and I'm totally sure some of you can outdo me for cuteness. Go ahead and give it a try! When you email, don't send in your child's full name, just the first name and don't send in your mailing address. (Ebeanstalk promises not to spam you with any info you do send in.) If you win, you can send your mailing address later. Here's where you email the cuteness....

emily@ebeanstalk.com

And if you don't win, guess what? ALL of my blog readers will receive 10% off at checkout on any purchases! Just enter the code ebeanstalk100 at the cart. Click HERE to get to ebeanstalk toys and have fun! Oh, and the winners will be picked on December 1, 2009! GOOD LUCK!

4 comments:

alessandra said...

Yeah, two cuties are better than one! Good luck!

Kami said...

How cool! I have the perfect picture, too ... but alas, my computer crashed, so I don't have the perfect picture anymore!!

Emily said...

You're so right two babies playing is the cutest! Especially because it means they are both happy and not getting in to anything else lol

Those toys over at ebeanstalk look great! I wished they shipped to Australia!

Anonymous said...

Dear Author rtheyallyours.blogspot.com !
Prompt, where to me to learn more about it?