I have to tell you, this contest was so fun! It was awesome to see how many people knew me intimately, and for those who didn't, they soon did once they took the how-well-do-you-know-me quiz. Here were the questions, along with where you can find the answers if you didn't take the quiz...
1. What is my favorite brand of peanut butter? Answer HERE.
2. What would I have named the baby I am currently gestating had he been a girl? Answer HERE.
3. Who did my spooky internet stalker turn out to be? Answer HERE.
4. How do I keep a single fly from bothering my sleeping babies? Answer HERE.
5. At what recent event did I feel like a total failure? Answer HERE.
6. I can die happy after I finish what particular task each day? Answer HERE.
7. What feature about my husband does my grandmother particularly like? Answer HERE.
8. What did the 14-year-old girl do during the black-out at her slumber party? Answer HERE.
9. Which twin was lying on the floor recently while the other ran circles around him? Answer HERE.
10. Recount one cool person we saw at McDonald's. Answer HERE.
There were many of you who received a perfect score on the quiz, so from your group, I drew a random name, and here is the winner......
Congratulations, Layne! If you could just email me your mailing address (mom2my9 [at] gmail [dot] com), I will get THIS apron off to you....
Thanks to everyone who played, and if you didn't win, don't worry, I will be giving away more aprons in the future!
And now, for some holiday cheer. To give credit where credit is due, I first saw this on Trench Mommy's blog and I was, how do I say it....inspired? Hope you are, too! Have a great day!