I adapted this delicious recipe from the chocolate vegan cake recipe my daughter recently shared with me. I would never have left out the chocolate of my own accord, but we were having a guest over who can't eat chocolate because it aggravates his migraines, so I thought if I simply substituted the cocoa powder with flour, I would have a vanilla cake. I was surprised and delighted at how well this worked and how delicious this cake was. If you love a dense, rich, moist cake, you'll love this. You can frost it however you like, but I used THIS strawberry frosting recipe. Enjoy!
2½ cups flour
1½ cups granulated sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp vanilla
½ cup oil
2 cups cooked spaghetti squash
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 F degree.
2. Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Bake in a greased 9 × 13 inches pan at 350 degrees fahrenheit for 30 minutes or in a cupcake tin for 15 to 18 minutes.
5. When cooled, frost as desired.