Thursday, July 16, 2009

Can you come quick and help with this experiment?

Hey Guys! I've got a HUGE favor to ask of you! I'm helping out a friend named Brent test-drive a new linky system and was wondering if you could take a look at the following poolside photo and enter in a fitting caption! I need at least 40 (or many more) of you to help with this, so as many of you as can enter in your caption suggestion would be sooooo greatly appreciated! I'll post the winner's name on Homemaker Monday, so you can get lots of visitors to your blog. Here it is and thank you!





If you liked this post and would like to join me here on a regular basis via email or other reader, please...
Subscribe

(You'll be helping to pay for at least one of the nine kid's college tuition.)
OR... bookmark or share this post by clicking the "Add This" button below... Thank you for your visit!

4 comments:

BarbaraJo said...

Sorry, this is really stupid but here it goes...
"oops, I peed my planties."

Cheryl B. said...

That is an adorable picture!! You just want to scoop him up and hug him ;-} Ya, then you can wash your clothes with his .... :-p

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. Funny

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

What you looking at?