Sunday, July 26, 2009

Homemaker Monday

Hi Everyone,

Feeling really nauseated right now, so I'm going to put off my post for this evening. Hopefully I'll be able to get to it tomorrow. Here's MckLinky, though, for those of you who have taken the time to prepare your Homemaker Monday post. Thank you!



If you liked this post and would like to join me here on a regular basis via email or other reader, please...
Subscribe

(You'll be helping to pay for at least one of the nine kid's college tuition.)
OR... bookmark or share this post by clicking the "Add This" button below... Thank you for your visit!

2 comments:

Hoosier Homemade said...

Sorry you aren't feeling well. Been there ~ Done that.
Thanks for hosting!
~Liz

Keeley said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy - but oh so many cyber sympathies coming your way for your nausea. Oooooh, that's just so not fun.

Hang in there. Before long you'll be holding that sweet little munchkin in your arms... =) =)

Man, I am SO broody. =Þ