Tuesday, July 28, 2009

We Love Bananas (and Candy)...

This week's "Blog Hop" theme is "Your Favorite Kid Photo". I posted this photo long ago, but, since it's one of my favorites (I love the colors and the underlying teenage angst expression) I'm posting it again. If you haven't joined the Blog Hop, just follow the instructions at the bottom and join in. It's so fun to meet new people who visit your blog!




MckLinky Blog Hop

If you liked this post and would like to join me here on a regular basis via email or other reader, please...
Subscribe

(You'll be helping to pay for at least one of the nine kid's college tuition.)
OR... bookmark or share this post by clicking the "Add This" button below... Thank you for your visit!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Thats a lot of bananas!

Lucy and Ethel said...

Am hopping around on the Blog Hop list and decided to land on yours. What a beautiful layout!!! And I'm going back and signing up. The recipes look delicious.

Love the picture. I've seen that expression plenty of times....

Lucy