Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Things You've Always Wanted to Know About Me (Or Not...)

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to let you know that I am being interviewed right now over at Shiloah Baker's Homemaking Cottage blog.


She does a weekly series on large families and this week she chose little me! If you've ever wanted to know things about me, like...

-How I learned to cook for large groups,
-Why I chose to have such a large family,
-Who my large family mentor was,
-How I changed my life and accepted Jesus Christ after sowing my wild oats during my teenage and young adult years,
-What some people say when they find out I am expecting my tenth child...

...you might want to go check it out! Click HERE to get there. Thank you for listening... :D

If you liked this post and would like to join me here on a regular basis via email or other reader, please...
Subscribe

(You'll be helping to pay for at least one of the nine kid's college tuition.)
OR... bookmark or share this post by clicking the "Add This" button below... Thank you for your visit!

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Thanks I learned more about you. you are amazing, thanks for the example.

alessandra said...

Oooh, this was fabulous to read ;) and made the picture more complete.

Cassie said...

I loved to hear more of your background. I am the oldest of ten so have lived throught the madness! And you are right I am always telling my husband I wished we had more. I am still working on that "compromise" thing.