Friday, December 25, 2009

Just so ya know...

Due to the fact that our family of ten will be traveling to visit friends and family from now until the end of the year, I'll be posting somewhat sporadically on my three blogs...

-11th Heaven's Homemaking Haven,
-365 Days of TV-Free Toddler Time, and
-Mega-Family Blogs 

However, come 2010, I'll return to my regular posting schedule and I certainly do look forward to being part of your lives again in the new year! Thank you so much for all you, as readers, do for me! You have definitely made my world a better place by letting me share my life with you, and by sharing yours with me, and I hope we can continue to share one with another in 2010!

2 comments:

alessandra said...

You are part of our lives (my) forever and howsoever :-)

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know where I can find free online grant applications?