Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Fresh Strawberry Honey Popsicles
I think this has to be one of the most beautiful Popsicles I have ever seen in my life. We were lucky to have used tiny fresh strawberries from our garden, simply cut in half, but if you are using the large, store-bought variety, just slice them 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick. Enjoy!
* 2 cups fresh sliced strawberries
* 4 cups water
* ¾ cup honey
* 2 teaspoons vanilla
* Pinch salt
1. In a blender, blend water, honey and vanilla for about a minute, until honey is completely dissolved in the water.
2. In Popsicle molds, drop in 4 to 8 strawberry slices, depending on size.
3. Fill in molds with the honey water mixture.
4. Freeze for at least 6 hours. To remove Popsicles, leave out at room temperature for a few minutes or run under cool water for a few seconds.
Direct recipe link: http://keyingredient.com/recipes/328746/
Today on Whole Food Kids: Salad for Toddlers...
In This Post... Recipes-Desserts