Sunday, May 25, 2008

BJ tagged me

Okay, BJ tagged me, so I guess I won't be a lame brain and ignore her. Here goes.....

Jobs I've Had: Hamburger flipper, pizza deliverer, convenience store clerk in Germany, piano teacher, Candle lady and El Paso candle team trainer. Oh, and wife and mom.

Movies I can Watch Over and Over Again: Shadowlands, Napoleon Dynamite, Nacho Libre, Elf

Guilty Pleasures: The dark chocolate icecream I make from my fresh cow's milk, Doritos, and too much surfing the internet

Places I've Lived: Texas, Louisiana, Germany, Mexico

TV Shows I Enjoy: Seinfeld, Jon and Kate plus eight, Kids by the Dozen, Fox News,

The first things I thought when I saw my significant other the first time: "I'm going to marry that man! Wait....what? He's probably already married and just visiting from the stake."

Places I've Been on Vacation: Hawaii, Guaymas, San Carlos, Puerto Penasco, Paradise Island in The Bahamas (earned a trip there selling a lot of candles), Cancun, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, Luxenburg, The Netherlands. Belgium.

Favorite Foods: Sushi, peanut butter and honey sandwiches with psyllium husks and, again, the homemade dark chcolate icecream

Websites I Visit Daily: blogspot.com, my bank. com

Magazines I Subscribe To: The Ensign, The Friend, The New Era, Home, Parents

Nicknames I've Had: Nerner (that's the only way I could say my name),
Genoveva, Hennie

Your Turn. I Tag: Bobbi

TAG TWO
1. pick up the nearest book: I'm at my mom's house, there are no books around me, and I'm breastfeeding, so I can't get up!
2. turn to page 123: Same as above
3. find the 5th sentence: Sams as above
4. post the 5th sentence on your blog: Same as above

Okay, BJ, don't ever say I never did anything for you!

2 comments:

BarbaraJo said...

Love it!!! Thank you Jen. I love learning little facts about friends that you would never know other wise.

Anonymous said...

weren't you into real estate as well? or am i just making up memories of my childhood?