Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Suite We Want You to Visit

This post is linked to Talk About Tuesday. This is a great blog about lazy organizing, so check it out here!









These are pictures of the guest suite we are putting together. We would love to have you come visit us in Mexico!
I had a great time decorating this room with thrift store finds, good will donations and Ross sales. We also got some stuff really cheap at the market in Juarez. Even the dinette set was second hand. There is nothing better than getting a good deal!


And last but not least, a view from the upstairs guest bedroom down the wrought iron circular staircase, my favorite part of the suite!

4 comments:

The Boojes said...

Wow! I found you through the Lazy Organizer...and I have to say, that suite looks mighty inviting! =) Great work!

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful. When can I come to visit? ;-)

Anonymous said...

We've emailed before, and I was just showing your blog to my husband. We've been discussing a move south of the border for awhile now and I remembered your blog to show to him.

I'd love to get in touch about where y'all live, where you think might be good for a homeschooling family of 6 to farm, etc.

Bethany

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Hi Bethany! I'd love to talk with you about this. My email is mom2my9 (at) gmail (dot) com. Hope to hear from you soon!