Sunday, May 10, 2009

Not Me Monday



I just wanted you to know that I did not scrub a dirty patch on my baby's cheek, until it came off, only to realize when it dried and re-scabbed, that it was road rash caused by a fall on the sidewalk earlier that day. Did he cry, you ask? Yes, but he always cries when I wipe his face and this time was no exception. I'm sorry Hyrum. I love you and I will scrub softer next time. :(

If you liked this post and would like to join me here on a regular basis via email or other reader, please...
Subscribe

(You'll be helping to pay for at least one of the nine kid's college tuition.)
OR... bookmark or share this post by clicking the little beauty below... Thank you for your visit!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OUCH! Poor Guy! Jen, I guess we can excuse it this one time....LOL. You are a GREAT Mom I hope you had a HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

Della said...

Sounds like something I would do. Or my mom, for that matter. Found you via MCK linky; nine kids huh!? I'll surely have to drop in again sometime and see what other fun they're creating for ya!

Pink Slippers said...

Just found your blog via Not me Monday
Wendy
Mommy to 6 soon to be 7!

~*Michelle*~ said...

Oh man....I've been there too!

Happy to find you....after many weeks of laughing along with others, decided to jump in the fun today too!

Foursons said...

Ow...but funny!