Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: The 14-Year-Old Girl Gives a Triple Piano Lesson


"I learned too what power there can be in music. Worthy music of all kinds has its place."
Elder Boyd K. Packer


I am pleased to list this post at 5 Minutes for Mom's "Wordless Wednesday" and
Wordless Wednesday dot com.

If you liked this post and would like to join me here on a regular basis via email or other reader, please...
Subscribe

(You'll be helping to pay for at least one of the nine kid's college tuition.)
OR... bookmark or share this post by clicking the little beauty below... Thank you for your visit!

6 comments:

Christine said...

You can send her to my house to teach any one of my six kiddos anytime! How fun!!

I am Harriet said...

Wow. That's great!

Staci A said...

Adorable! Looks like she has her hands full there!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

That is such a cute pic! I bet they were all having a good time!

Happy Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

WHAT A GREAT SISTER! I love it!

Carla said...

What a lesson for all FOUR of them:) They are loving it:)