Saturday, August 23, 2008

By way of reminder...

...please join us for...


...this coming Monday! Just write a post about homemaking (a how-to, idea, recipe, tip or any other type of inspiration for us homemakers) OR search your archives for a homemaking post and enter it here in "Mr. Linky" any time on Monday. Do this and you will be entered into the Mexican jewelry drawing! I went to Senora Laura's home today and picked out a beautiful handmade piece for you! I will post the picture on Monday. "Mr. Linky" will be up at 6:00 AM MST Monday morning for all your early birds. I will be asleep or breastfeeding, but I hope to find some entries when I awaken! :)

Have a great weekend!

For more details, click HERE. Hope to see you there!


If you're still here, you get to read it...

The thirteen-year-old girl: Mom, can you go to the store and get me some pads?
The eight-year-old boy: Wow! You're going to be on the football team?!?

Stumble Upon Toolbar
Add to Technorati Favorites!

2 comments:

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

OH MY WORD! That was too funny!

Anonymous said...

You crack me up!!! Too Funny. You need to start a log and record each of your kids funnies to share with them in the future like when they leave off to college or get married. Gotta love em.