Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I lied. I'm so sorry...

I told you I would have the picture of the Mexican necklace up yesterday. I lied. I didn't get to it. Please forgive me. So here it is...


...and a bit of a closeup...


This piece was hand made by Senora Laura and I thought it was gorgeous. It's a versatile piece that can be worn with so many different styles. I love jewelry like that! I also love the colors...the golds and reds...especially the reds; perfect for the upcoming fall and Christmas seasons. You may have noticed that I included the pair of matching earrings. Want to know how to win those, too? If you've included a post in yesterday's Homemaker Monday, just subscribe in a reader or by email (see top of left sidebar) and if you win, the earrings will be yours! If you haven't entered a post in yesterday's Mr. Linky, it's never too late, so go ahead and write something up or search your archives. I would also encourage you to check out everyone else's entry. There were some truly amazing tips and I can't wait until next week to show you my favorite post! Click HERE for the most recent carnival.

For more information on how to get in on this monthly drawing, click HERE and have a great day!


Add to Technorati Favorites!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I love hand-made jewelry.

Amanda said...

I love your blog. I'm trying to think of something domestic-ey to write about.

Jan T. said...

I knew it! I knew that was Laura's jewelry the minute I saw it!:) Love, Love, Love it! She has great style!

Anonymous said...

That is really cute!!!! I may just have to enter!!!