Monday, August 11, 2008

The Colors of Mexico...As I Saw Them (Part Three in a Series of Four)

BLACK
...in the hotel

...in the mercado

...in the hotel

CORAL
...from the sidewalk

...from the street

...in the hotel suite

BROWN
...outside the tienda


...in the parking lot

...by the pool (yes, this is my son...no, he is not adopted)

(photo not available)


Also see:
The Colors of Mexico...As I Saw Them (Part One in a Series of Four)
The Colors of Mexico...As I Saw Them (Part Two in a Series of Four)

3 comments:

Carla said...

Again, WOW WOW WOW! Neat post! Looking forward to part four!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

I love these...and that you thought about doing this was even more amazing! Love the picture of the BROWN boy too! :-)

Rina said...

Hi!! Thanks for visiting my blog!! The link to the Carnival Of The Recipes is:

http://blogcarnival.com/bc/cprof_13.html

I also host my own carnival, called the Carnival Of Kids Health - I post it once a month, usually on the 30th or 31st - with 9 kids you might just have something helpful to contribute!!! :)

http://blogcarnival.com/bc/cprof_4667.html