Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Colors of Mexico...As I Saw Them (Part One in a Series of Four)

This is the first in a series of four posts of photographs I took during our ten-day road trip to Mazatlan. Details on how it was to take eight kids along will be written in future posts, but for now, please just enjoy the colors! (And maybe I'll be able to figure out the line spacing by tomorrow.)


YELLOW
...in the tienda


...at the tienda


...in the gift shop

BLUE
...at the ocean


...downtown

...in the mercado

SILVER
...on the beach

...in the mercado

...by the pool
Tomorrow: Neutral, Pink, and Orange

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Awesome pictures!!! i love all of those DISHES!!!! Very Bright & CHeery!!!!

laurice. said...

It’s beautiful there! I want to go!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

This was too cool! Love the colors...and the things you found that were that color! Like the silver...the guy in the shirt! CUTE and CLEVER!

Elena said...

Beautiful! I can't wait to hear about your trip

Amanda said...

I love the pictures. How fun! What a clever idea.

Patti's and Bobbi's Excellent Adventures said...

Hey, Jen - This is a comment on a comment: Your Mexico colors idea is really awesome, but I think the "guy" with the silver hair is a "girl" - an elderly one, but still a girl!

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

You're right, Patti, or Mom, she is a girl, an old one, but still a girl! LOL!

The Farmer's Wife said...

One thing Mexico is....is full of COLOR! in many way;)