Friday, August 8, 2008

An Honor to be Featured on HowToMe.com

When my cousin-in-law, Ayrel, asked me to do a how-to post on how to fold a fitted sheet, I thought, "Sure, sounds fun. I'll take lots of pictures of cute little Landon doing the job and hopefully somebody will learn something they didn't already know."

Apparently, a LOT of people, as I once was, are baffled by the mystery of how to fold a fitted sheet. I received comment after gracious comment thanking me for the how-to, so, in turn, I decided to submit the post to a couple of different blog carnivals. What to my surprise when more and more strangers, not just my friends and family, commented that THEY, TOO, have the same struggles with fitted sheets! A few days ago I was contacted by HowToMe.com, a website that hosts a different how-to every Saturday, and I am honored to announce that they have chosen my post on how-to fold a fitted sheet, as the guest post for THIS coming Saturday! Check out their site HERE. There are all kinds of great ideas on how to improve family living and it is definitely worth the trip to scoot on over there! Thank you, HowToMe, for the honor. Hopefully more homemakers everywhere can now proudly open their linen closets to their friends and neighbors, no longer carrying feelings of shame and remorse for simply rolling and stuffing their fitted sheets. (Even if you decide to still do that, don't feel bad; that's how my mother taught me to do it.) Hope you enjoy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is awesome!!!!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

HOW FUN! I AM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU! You are too smart!

Kelli said...

Look at you! now go figure out the socks.... Seriously, I'm not kidding...

Carla said...

Cool!

laurice. said...

Thanks...I really do find all your how to post helpful!

Anonymous said...

"...no longer carrying feelings of shame and remorse for simply rolling and stuffing their fitted sheets..."

Teeheehee. blush... That's all going to change :-) Thank you!

Pst. By this morning there was already a warm response. Great job!

BarbaraJo said...

Congratulations! You are so talented, smart and now popular to the "outside" world.