Sunday, August 3, 2008

Organize Your Under-the-Sink Space!

This post is listed @ ...



Who among us does not love a spotless, organized under-the-sink space? Who among us actually has a spotless, organized under-the-sink space? Well, my mother does. She recently re-did this area of her kitchen after growing weary of fumbling through two-year-old used steel wool pads, five-year-old cleaning fluids, ten-year-old boxes of rat poison, and fifteen-year-old mold creeping up the walls. Can we not all relate to this? Or is it just me?

Anyway, check out the awesome job my mom did on her space!



Let's get a closer look at the country plaid shelf paper!


And the copper wire baskets, great for containing all those cleaning supplies!



Good job, Mom! Will you do mine now?

6 comments:

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

I have organized mine I don't know how many times. But it never stays the way I have it. I live with 4 men! Need I say more?

laurice. said...

Oh I love it! I am a little OCD (ask Derrick) and I love organization!

Amanda B. said...

Very cool! My under the sink spaces are embarrassing....

I love the bed time routine too. Similar to mine. We always talk about how children thrive with a routine.... they aren't the only ones! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the look!! I will make it a goal to assign one of my kids to clean and organize this catch all space in the kitchen. I really liked the shelf paper too. brightens that dark space up!

Kimberly Ann said...

It's a thing of beauty!

Kristin said...

Very nice, Mama, very nice. Seems like if you got some stackable shelves, you could utilize the vertical space there, too.