Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Someone is Giving Away a Vita-Mix Blender!

If you don't know what that is, it's like a super, crazy high-powered blender that is like nothing you've ever seen. They cost, like $450.

To enter to win, go to THIS POST.

To see how one works, go to THIS POST.

Good luck, but I hope I win! I already have one, but I want my daughter to have one, too!

If you liked this post and would like to join me here on a regular basis via email or other reader, please...
Subscribe

(You'll be helping to pay for at least one of the nine kid's college tuition.)
OR... bookmark or share this post by clicking the "Add This" button below... Thank you for your visit!

1 comment:

Cheryl B. said...

While I am sure your daughter would both use and enjoy it, can't say I'm rooting for her ... o:-p