Saturday, July 5, 2008

Some Random Photos

This is a photo of the quilt my sister, Kristin, made for Joseph and Hyrum. Isn't this gorgeous? She told me that she and her husband stayed up into the night arranging the different colors on different squares until it was just right. I love that thought and I like to imagine what fun that was. I especially love the border. Each tiny strip was pieced individually. Thank you, Kristy! I love you!



Here are two darling little outfits my sister, Robyn, brought back for the twins from China. They're so soft and silky....the outfits, too. :)



Grandma doing diaper time



See that space in between these cute little men? That's where I get to sleep each night. Am I not the luckiest girl in the world?

8 comments:

BarbaraJo said...

Your babies are so cute. Love the blanket...and thank you for yet another GREAT tip!!

Kelli said...

You know how I get all mad and angry every time I really really miss you and Bon and trace... I'm really really mad right now!
p.s. I LOVE THAT QUILT. and how special that it was made with such love.

Jarmeg Family said...

That quilt is so beautiful, I can't even imagine how much time it took. What a sweet sister and what adorable babies!!!!!

laurice. said...

Love the quilt! It's beautiful. I wished I was talented like that so I could make one!

Salsa Mama said...

That is beautiful! What a sweet sister to make that. I LOVE it!!

Salsa Mama said...

Oh--I forgot to mention the oriental outfits. ADORABLE!!

Tracie said...

Man that takes me back a few moons!!! I wish we were all closer to enjoy each other's kids...I am glad to hear that you are taking in EVERY single moment, before you know the twins will be getting the priesthood like mine in two months and the little sister will be in Young Women's way to soon...not to mention the older one....oh my...ahhh...the memories!!!
I miss you so much....I love ya Jen

Tracie said...

YOU CAN GET UP NOW!!! Sorry, moving and the computer in general is not my thing!!! These pictures and all the little things that you write about totally bring back all my vivid memories of years past and now enjoying my three in thier older adventures...four really, but the three that are 17 months apart!!! Diapers, naps, the no's...etc...etc... I wish we lived closer so we could enjoy each others kids together again! I love to see yours and hear all about what you have been up to. I miss you more than you can know and think of you everyday... I love ya Jen...Trac